Sunday 25 January 2015

Scottish Highland Clansmen

With the farm animals now complete, I have returned to finishing off the Civil War Leader Figures. They have been bumped down the painting queue, due to the January Painting Challenge, however I have done a bit of work on them today and they are to the point were I can now varnish and then flock the bases. With them almost clear of the work bench, I opened the box of Highland Clansmen, cleaned up the flash, based and primed them, ready to start work in the next couple of days.
A few photos of the primed figures.






The figures consist of the original box set, plus a pack of six, amusingly called 'Errant Scum' to which I have also added four casualty figures in the front row. Painting the tartan should be an interesting challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.