Saturday 12 September 2015

First unit of Crossbowmen almost completed.

Continuing with the War of the Roses project, I cracked open the box of mercenary infantry from Perry and decided to paint up a 12 man unit of crossbowmen for Yorkist sympathizer Sir Godfrey Howard of Hammerton, using the colours of North Ferriby United of the Conference North, so continuing my football theme for my fictitious factions. They went together quite well, still need a little touching up here and there, varnishing and flocking but then should be good to go.
Next up I think Sir Godfrey will receive a unit of 12 spear men to give him his second unit.


Once again I have used the Renedra bases and have based them up in a 4,3,2,1,1,1 configuration to allow for other rule sets to be used if figure removal is required.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.