Tuesday 15 September 2015

Two more units now ready for battle.

I am working my way through the two boxes of Perry Mercenaries boxes and trying to build the figures using as many head and other options as is possible to create a little variation between units. Using two boxes I should in theory be able to produce two units each of crossbowmen, spear men and firearms troops. The spear men are a bonus as they will bulk up my infantry as the normal infantry sets come with 24 archers and only 12 bill men. The two boxes of Foot Knights will of course eventually make up the main units of infantry. I think I will have enough troops, certainly for Lion Rampant rules. I have also continued to base them in a 4,3,2,1,1,1 system to allow for figure removal if required or to keep them as a full unit when figure removal is not required.

Both units together.


They wear the green & white colours of Sir Godfrey Howard a Yorkist.


Spear men to back up the foot knights and fend off cavalry.


Based in the usual fashion to allow for alternative rule sets.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.